Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Morning

That was the first thing I would say to her. Text her that every morning. Feels like I'm going to miss it a lot, now that she found me a bit of a nuisance and annoying. I realized it myself, seeing as I've been constantly texting her for the past week, nagging at her when she doesn't respond. She's right though. I have been bugging her. Bothering her when she's out, and I know she can't respond to me like she used to.

I know she's been busy with her own things, hanging out with her sister and her friends. But I can't help but worry about her all the time. I still miss her. And I still want to be with her.

I guess it's better if I stopped bothering her so much. Give her some space. She said that I can wait for her, but no guarantees though. I'll wait for her... even if she finally decides not to take me back.  Because she is worth it. And I love her dearly... more than anything or anyone else in the world.

They say if you love someone, let them go. If it was meant to be, they'll return to you.

I hope so. And I hope for the best.


Stay sharp,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment